- wheat flour - 1 cup;
- half a cup of honey;
- refined vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 2 egg whites;
- applesauce - 4 tbsp. l .;
- soda - 1 tbsp. l .;
- ground ginger - one and a half tablespoons;
- diabetic icing - 2 tbsp. l
- Slightly warm the honey, so that it can be stirred. Overheated honey will lose beneficial properties! Mix with applesauce and egg whites.
- In a separate container, mix dry ginger, soda and flour.
- Combine honey and flour mixture, grind well.
- spread the dough into a pastry bag or a syringe, form cookies on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil. Bake in an already hot oven (200 °).
- Leave the cookies to leave to cool, at this time to prepare the icing, pour the cookies.
Ideally, if you can make 24 or 48 cookies from the resulting dough, then they will be easy to measure at one time — one or two things, respectively. Such cookies can not be eaten after a hearty meal. If the dough is divided into 48 parts, then in one cookie 25 kcal, BJU, respectively, 0.5 g, 0.2 g and 5.4 g.